The Susquehanna Valley Ethical Society is a community of all walks of life that learns and grows together through shared values, doing good, and nurturing the human spirit.
- We affirm the worth, dignity, and uniqueness of every human being.
- Reason, compassion, and responsibility are central to our community.
- We strive to protect the earth on which we are all dependent.
- We celebrate life’s joys and support each other through life’s crises.
- We work together to improve our world and the world of our children.
- We help our children internalize their own code of ethics and rely on it when they face difficult choices.
- We concentrate on this life and what we make of it.
- Our focus is on relationships and better human connections.
- Deed is more important than creed.
- We believe life is most meaningful when it is lived ethically.